Due Dec 13th 2- 3pm (exam slot)
Carefully read the Project sheet, as there are many details and requirements.
Our Librarian’s guide, including citation help: https://libguides.rollins.edu/art
Analyse your sources , take this C.R.A.P test
Scholarly vs Popular sources: https://www.lib.ncsu.edu/tutorials/scholarly-popular/FGDH Timeline
Some useful links below and at the course info tab above
- Lynda.com Graphic Design History Courses
- ARTstor: Link at Olin library
- Content DM : http://contentdm.rollins.edu/cdm4/browse.php
- British library: http://www.bl.uk/onlinegallery/ttp/ttpbooks.html
- New York public library: http://digitalgallery.nypl.org
- Cal Arts playlist on the history of Graphic Design
This one does not have citations or bibliography like it should, but you can see these in person in the Olin Library since Julia went on with this idea for her Senior Project. See below a few examples of student’s work for this project.