Due Dec 13th 11.59pm
Presentations take place on the 14th and 16th – running alphabetically backwards
Carefully read the Project sheet, as there are many details and requirements.
Our Librarian’s guide, including citation help: https://libguides.rollins.edu/art
Analyze your sources , take this C.R.A.P test
Scholarly vs Popular sources: https://www.lib.ncsu.edu/tutorials/scholarly-popular/
Presentation from class when in ppt, click view>notes to see all the notes too.
I made a youtube of my presentation too: https://youtu.be/S9VyTM1lhw8
Some useful links below and at the course info tab above
- Lynda.com Graphic Design History Courses
- ARTstor: Link at Olin library on the right hand side of our Librarian’s guide for images.
- British library: http://www.bl.uk/onlinegallery/ttp/ttpbooks.html
- New York public library: http://digitalgallery.nypl.org
- Cal Arts playlist on the history of Graphic Design
Example PPTS: https://vimeo.com/482254754/82a8617090 https://vimeo.com/482254190/f2851467a2
See below a few examples of student’s posters for this project. Can you guess the design period in which they worked?