Final Homework! This homework counts for your attendance on Nov 20th
- Read Chapter 2 of your textbook. Take notes and upload to Onedrive. 10 points
- I’ve bought packs of Avery Business card stock so each of you can design and print your own business cards. Instructions below 30 points
- Download either the Illustrator or Indesign template here: https://www.avery.com/templates/5871
- Create your own logo design in Illustrator, so you can practice those tools again, rewatch the Composite paths & Shape Builder tool video.
- You can work in Indesign template and bring the Illustrator file in as a linked file (more text options there). You can also use Photoshop as an additional tool, (but not instead of).
- Think about what the back of the business card will look like.
- Look at last years examples, also some other vids etc for inspiration, below.
- I will print them for you on the printer in the main office – it prints a little nicer on this cardstock for some reason.
- Remember to include fonts or linked files
- Due Nov 21st or earlier.
Tip– you might want to use or revisit your initial letterform logo from a previous HW
Some videos below for inspiration:
Homework #22 Online Wed Bus Card Due Nov 21st