- Read Chapter 2 of your textbook. Take notes and upload to Onedrive. 10 points
- Create a Business Card for yourself. Instructions below. 20 points
- Download either the Illustrator or Indesign template here: https://www.avery.com/templates/5871
- Create your own logo design in Illustrator, so you can practice those tools again, rewatch the Composite paths & Shape Builder tool video.
- You can work in the Indesign template and place the Illustrator file in as a linked file (more text options there). You can also use Photoshop as an additional tool, (but not instead of).
- Think about what the back of the business card will look like.
- Look at last year’s examples, also some other vids etc for inspiration, below.
- Remember to include fonts or linked files when you package your file for upload.
- Optional, buy the Avery cards and print them !
Tip– you might want to use or revisit your initial letterform logo from a previous HW
Some videos below for inspiration:
Homework #22 Bus Card Due Dec 2nd