Click Read More >
Due Dec 9th 11- 1pm (exam slot)
Carefully read the Project sheet, as there are many details and requirements.
Our Librarian’s guide, including citation help: https://libguides.rollins.edu/art
Analyse your sources , take this C.R.A.P test
Scholarly vs Popular sources: https://www.lib.ncsu.edu/tutorials/scholarly-popular/
Some useful links below and at the course info tab above
- Lynda.com Graphic Design History Courses
- ARTstor: Link at Olin library
- Content DM : http://contentdm.rollins.edu/cdm4/browse.php
- British library: http://www.bl.uk/onlinegallery/ttp/ttpbooks.html
- New York public library: http://digitalgallery.nypl.org
- Cal Arts playlist on the history of Graphic Design
Example of ppt – missing some of the fun in the first few slides that lack images (i will show a really excellent example in class as well): Download
Click READ MORE button to see a few examples of student’s posters for this project.