Click Read More >
You will be printing drafts of your Zine for the critique on Tuesday.
Here are the instructions for the two different laser printers in the ART building.
Click Read More >
Check out the Zine Project 4 sheet.
Nov 1st: One on One meetings with Professor to show progress thus far
Nov 6th: Peer critique, feedback on progress
Nov 15th: Project 4 Zine final due (uploading and printing instructions to come)
By the way, we have two long arm staplers, and some fancy heavier weight paper for the laser copier.
Click read more for student’s examples and more!
- There is a critique this Tuesday on your Logo.
- Print your best logo.
- Print it so the logo fills a 8.5″ x 11″ page.
- Print in either color or black and white or both- up to you.
- DO NOT print to Epsons, make sure you use the HP Color laser jet.. or print elsewhere on campus.
- We will spend the class analyzing your logos and giving solid practical feedback for improvement.
- Be ready to talk about your logo in terms of the Gestalt Theory.
During class you will sign up to meet with me individually on Online Thursday to show me the progress made after you have made the changes using the feedback from this critique session.
Project 3 is available for download in Projects tab above, please note staggered deadlines. This is an Adobe Illustrator Project.
These examples below show the logo presentation boards with logo displayed to its best advantage, in product use and different sizes and colors.
PRESENTATION – logo08
The Sandspur Cover Contest Guidelines 2018-19
Click the Read More button…
Review this Powerpoint during your online class this Thursday. Answer all the questions in it, using a word doc and upload to Dropbox by tend of day on 13th. Also read Chapter 8 of your textbook- on color 10 points
Project 1 information is under Course information tab above and here.
Part 1 due : Aug 30th
Part 2 due : Sept 4th
Final due : Sept 13th
Examples of past student work for Project 1 have been added under gallery tab.